Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Forgive me for neglecting your heart...Forgive me for neglecting mine...

Busyness.  Its a reality in our worlds.  We multitask so well that we do nothing well.  One of the things I do is write.  But lately, I have been remiss.  So many amazing blessings are showered into my life that I don't take time to share, and so many challenges present themselves to me that I often get swallowed up before I share the process of victory.

We overcome by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of our TESTIMONY.  See, our testimony is a powerful thing.  It tells the world we are human.  It tells the enemy he is defeated, and it tell God we are paying attention.

So I am setting up a blog here, separate from my other ramblings, sharing and observations to share the things that matter.  Or don't.  But to share none-the-less.

So, follow along.  The view from here, is different than the view from there.  It's what the mirror sees that you look into, opposite, different and refracted.  Maybe a reflection of your life in mine.  Maybe a reflection of God once in a while.  Lets see where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment